Sunday 18 September 2011

The Novel Is Ready!!!

OK, guys! I know that I made you to wait so long, but summer is over and my novel is ready!!! It's written in my computer and I have to say that I didn't even expect something so wonderfull to be written by me, but even my mom was impressed even if she wasn't TH fan. She liked the fact that the novel had a lot of action and the fact that there were many feelings which were described extremly well :D
So, because I'm from Romania the novel will appear first in Romania. But until I publish it, I need somebody to check it and to see if I have mistakes, even if I'm sure that there aren't more than 3 or 4, but this is how it works. Then, it will be finally published.
Thank you so much for waiting for me to finish it, Aliens!!! And thank you so much for entering my blog even if I didn't post anything for a whole summer.
If you have questions, or if you want to get it faster and you don't want until I will publish it all over the world (I mean, I'm not even sure that it will be a succes, I just hope like any author), you can contact me here:
valery_white_angel@yahoo.com
Please, try to post any comment because I'd really like to know that you're by my side and that you support me! :D
                                                                                                                   See you later,Aliens! I love you,
                                                                                                                                                      Valery  

No comments:

Post a Comment